Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sweet Boys

Here are some updated pictures of my darling little boys. Wyatt will be FOUR MONTHS old next week and Logan will be FOUR YEARS old at the end of the month. Crazy how fast time flies.
I love his little hair and his super fat cheeks.



He is such a HAPPY baby.  He smiles all the time and he even sleeps 6-8 hours EVERY night.



I hope my boys become great pals someday.





Logan is such a silly little boy.  He loves to make everyone laugh.

Since I work full-time, I don't have any hobbies or free time because MY BOYS are my hobby and my free time.  They are what I work for, live for and think about.  Maybe someday I will have some hobbies again, but for now, I will enjoy the time with my boys because someday they will be too busy for their mom.

No comments: