Jared and I were married in 2002 and nine months later, we decided it was time to start adding to our family. 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 all passed by without much hope of having children. We were frustrated but we persevered and Logan was born in 2007. Here is a glimpse of this last year. Happy Birthday, Logan. You bring us so much happiness and we are SO THANKFUL to have you in our family. You are smart, funny, creative, athletic and loving and we are so proud of you!!
 |
| Our Logan was born at LDS Hospital on March 27th, 2007 @8:55 am |
 |
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Logan!! |
4 comments:
I remember how tough it was for you... But he is as handsome as ever and probably worth the wait!!
I cant beleive how fast our babies grew up, Just yesterday it seems that we were taking them everywhere when they were itty bitty & my kid screamed the whole time while yours grunted and wouldnt eat!! love you Logan Happy Birthday
He is SO freakin adorable! Happy 4th Logan!!!
LOOK AT THAT FACE! Man I want to eat him!!!
He is so cute, April! What a beautiful boy! I hope things are going well for you! Miss you tons!
Post a Comment