I know what you mean. I've started wondering if anyone even reads blogs anymore. Is it worth updating??? But I also know that I need to comment more on other people's blogs. Sorry I've been a slacker. I promise I love you! And your boys are SOOO cute!
We were married on September 5, 2002 in the Bountiful Temple. We have been living in our little 1938 bungalow in Bountiful since 2005. Our son, Logan, was born March 2007 and Wyatt was born November 2010. Jared works for Questar Gas and April is a High School Spanish Teacher.
5 comments:
Lol April... I LOVE YOU!!! I will start commenting like 5 times per post because I love you that much :)
I know what you mean. I've started wondering if anyone even reads blogs anymore. Is it worth updating??? But I also know that I need to comment more on other people's blogs. Sorry I've been a slacker. I promise I love you! And your boys are SOOO cute!
P.S. How did you do the cute fonts on your blog? I want to spruce mine up, but have no clue how to do it...
I love you. I guess I will have to make sure to leave more comments so you know how LOVED you are!!!!
No comment...hehehe
Post a Comment