I HATE those stupid fireworks you buy from the grocery store. They are cheap, lame and boring, but I guess the kiddos like them. 
Logan and my nephew, Tommy.
"Where love is, there is no disputation. Where love is, there is no contention. Where love is, there God will be also." -Thomas S. Monson
2 comments:
I hate those lame fireworks as well.... but the kids do seem to enjoy them. Darn kids!
Oh ye of little knowledge.
Fact: Fireworks from the store are lame and extremely non-entertaining.
Fact: Fireworks from the store become very interesting when altered and designed to malfunction and explode with potential to do great harm to property or civilians.
It is true. I can help you make them interesting. It is a talent I have had since I was a young lad. I love to make things explode and see things burn! Especially things that are alive. I look forward to teaching you the ways of the pyro some day.
Post a Comment