"Where love is, there is no disputation. Where love is, there is no contention. Where love is, there God will be also." -Thomas S. Monson
Friday, July 18, 2008
Together Again!
i LOVE these women and I feel so blessed to have served with them. They are my FOREVER friends. I am happy when they are blessed and sad when hard times hit. Thanks for the great memories!
Weebs! It was SO much fun to see you and everyone else up at Oakcrest. I too felt really emotional about the whole thing. I felt like crying when we had to leave. I LOVE all of your pictures. (You look adorable, I don't know what you're talking about..). Anyways, I wish I could have stuck around longer and had some more pictures of you guys. Speaking of which, what in the crap was I doing in that picture with my arms up?! I love ya girl, and I really think we all need to get together soon.
We were married on September 5, 2002 in the Bountiful Temple. We have been living in our little 1938 bungalow in Bountiful since 2005. Our son, Logan, was born March 2007 and Wyatt was born November 2010. Jared works for Questar Gas and April is a High School Spanish Teacher.
6 comments:
Weebs! It was SO much fun to see you and everyone else up at Oakcrest. I too felt really emotional about the whole thing. I felt like crying when we had to leave. I LOVE all of your pictures. (You look adorable, I don't know what you're talking about..). Anyways, I wish I could have stuck around longer and had some more pictures of you guys. Speaking of which, what in the crap was I doing in that picture with my arms up?!
I love ya girl, and I really think we all need to get together soon.
oh, everyone looks so great! Let's get together soon!
you got some great pics. You are the best, lets get together soon. Oh and Logan is so dang cute.
Yay! And you even got a picture of Barb and I! :) We really need to get together just our year, so that we can visit!! Maybe in August!
what the freak is this giant pow-wow?
So sad I missed it, I didn't know they were doing a reunion! Darn it!
Post a Comment