Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Logan's Photo Shoot

My AWESOME friend Janae (Kirby) took these cute pics of my baby. I am so thankful to have Janae as my friend and thankful for my beautiful boy.

5 comments:

Kimmy Sunshine said...

He is absolutely adorable. You are two lucky parents. Enjoy him.

Melissa Ash said...

He is such a beautiful little guy! Man! I need Janae to take pictures of my little guy!
I loved seeing you the other night! We really need to get together some time!

Janae said...

Ummm I am glad you liked them so much. He is such a cute and GOOD boy!

Now when are you going to put up some pictures from Oakcrest?

Us Lochers said...

He's so cute. "Kirby" does wonderful photography!

JMe said...

Oh my gosh! Logan is so dang cute! I REALLY hope that one of these days we will get to meet him in person. He looks like such a little character--I think him and Emery would get along great! We're hoping to have this new baby next week, and then maybe we can get together finally!