"Where love is, there is no disputation. Where love is, there is no contention. Where love is, there God will be also." -Thomas S. Monson
Monday, July 28, 2008
Fun at the Park
This is our Nephew Tommy and he and Logan just love each other. They have so much fun running around, screaming and WRESTLING.I hope they continue to be good friends as they grow up together.
They are cute! Garen and his cousin are the same way...sometimes! :o) Garen is getting to the huggy stage..where he wants to hug everyone his size! Unfortunately I am not in the hospital having a baby...I have been buying a car and trying to get it registered...I won't be able to go today either...and tomorrow I have a dr. appt. so Thursday! :o) (barring the arrival of the baby!) :o)
I had to laugh looking at these pictures! Don't you just love little boys? Gotta love all the wrestling, sword fighting, karate moves, and the like! There's nothing like them!
We were married on September 5, 2002 in the Bountiful Temple. We have been living in our little 1938 bungalow in Bountiful since 2005. Our son, Logan, was born March 2007 and Wyatt was born November 2010. Jared works for Questar Gas and April is a High School Spanish Teacher.
3 comments:
They are cute! Garen and his cousin are the same way...sometimes! :o) Garen is getting to the huggy stage..where he wants to hug everyone his size!
Unfortunately I am not in the hospital having a baby...I have been buying a car and trying to get it registered...I won't be able to go today either...and tomorrow I have a dr. appt. so Thursday! :o) (barring the arrival of the baby!) :o)
I had to laugh looking at these pictures! Don't you just love little boys? Gotta love all the wrestling, sword fighting, karate moves, and the like! There's nothing like them!
What fun to have a cousin to play with and enjoy hopefully for the remainder of his life.
Post a Comment