Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday!!

My cute hubby was born on January 24, 1980. (what a geezer!) He works hard and is so much fun to be around. My two favorite things about my Jared: he is the best listener and he makes everyone happy.

4 comments:

princessyaya52 said...

Happy Birthday Jared!
We are doing well. We are loving having our own walls! The ward and neighborhood seem to be fine...it for sure is not the Bountiful 1st ward, but I am not sure that exists anywhere else...I guess it is my job to try to make it exist! :O) Hope all is well with you! Later
Laura

The Showalters said...

Happy Birthday Jared! How are you guys? Logan looks like Jared's younger picture doesn't he?

Natalie said...

Happy b-day Jared.
Ok, I'm putting an end to all of the "we should get together" talk. Lets set a time!!! We drove by one time a while ago, but it didn't look like you were home.
Will you call me? 295-0326

nymanzanita said...

Happy Birthday Elder Fenn! I guess I your not a fulltime missionary anymore...but your still "Elder Fenn" to me. Hope you had a nice birthday!