Sunday, January 11, 2009

streptococcus

Bad News! Jared and I have Strep Throat and if we've been around you, I'm sorry and go get yourself checked out. Symptoms: Red and white patches in the throat, difficulty swallowing, tender or swollen lymph nodes in the neck, red and enlarged tonsils, headache, lower stomach pain, fever, general discomfort, uneasiness, or ill feeling, loss of appetite and nausea, rash. (I have NOT enjoyed January so far!)

5 comments:

Nelson Family said...

I'm so sorry! Feel better!

Rachel said...

I hate strep. Hope you get better soon.

Jessie said...

April, that sucks. I hope that by February, your family has nothing but health. Love ya!

Alicia Hanson said...

Oh man, I hope it is finally gone. I saw Jared outside today, so hopefully you guys are beginning to swallow!!

Hansons

nymanzanita said...

YUCK...I hate being sick! I hope that you all feel better soon. Hey, I want to come to Utah this year...havent even planned it but I do want to come. We will totally have to get together. What do you say?