Why did you take your message off of the post? I really enjoyed what you had to say...it was a very honest and sincere post. I should have commented before and didnt. I totally agree with your concerns about what is going on in the world and especially in the U.S. The same thing is happening with the schools here in NYC...very scary! Just have faith...I personally have TONS of hope and faith in this new presidency. Take care....
We were married on September 5, 2002 in the Bountiful Temple. We have been living in our little 1938 bungalow in Bountiful since 2005. Our son, Logan, was born March 2007 and Wyatt was born November 2010. Jared works for Questar Gas and April is a High School Spanish Teacher.
5 comments:
Why did you take your message off of the post? I really enjoyed what you had to say...it was a very honest and sincere post. I should have commented before and didnt. I totally agree with your concerns about what is going on in the world and especially in the U.S. The same thing is happening with the schools here in NYC...very scary! Just have faith...I personally have TONS of hope and faith in this new presidency. Take care....
Sorry...I have no idea how I posted my comment 4 times....Ugh! Sorry!
Post a Comment