Thursday, March 19, 2009

Logan's New Pet

Somebody gave us a free gold fish last week and Logan loved the stupid fish so much we decided to buy another stupid fish and buy a tank for them. I decided that the stupid fish will be part of his birthday present from us. As you can tell, I'm not a huge fan of fish. What kind of companion are they? Do they do anything for me? Nope. My cat eats the mice outside so that they do not enter my home. My dog makes us feel safe (she's a pitbull). Fish? They swim. whooppee do. My big sister, on the other hand, hates all pets BUT fish. Whatever, she's stupid too. jk- love ya, sis.

2 comments:

Janae said...

Hey at least Logan digs it. The water looks nice and clean, I feel bad that you have to change it!

Unknown said...

Did you know that watching fish actually reduces stress? Thats why we have such a huge tank. :-) And thats why they put them in a lot of doctors and dentist's offices. Seriously I read an article about it.