Thanks to our last FABULOUS enrichment activity, I got some good ideas for keeping Logan entertained during church and at home. The folder books are all laminated and have velcro on the back of each picture. Total cost = $15. Woohoo! A special thanks to Jared for his help. Next on my list: Clothing, Parts of the body, Areas of the home and city, USA Geography, Periodic table of elements, and Algebraic Expressions. (Just kidding about the last ones).
2 months ago




5 comments:
Those are great! I have been wanting to make some myself. These are a good idea.
Where did you get the masters for them. I have a ton of other ones if you ever want to make more. :o)
I LOVE THESE!! I want to do this so badly!! Good job!!
They are awesome, well done. I want some for me, what fun.
Dang, I love these. I gotta have some. Will you teach me, or do it for me and I will pay you, seriously!
Post a Comment