I was dyyyyyyyyying! LOL! What an adoreable boy you have! SERIOUSLY! So cute! I remember that you used to sing songs and bust into a scream right in the middle of them! He takes after his mama! ;) When are we going to do lunch? You're on summer break, right?
We were married on September 5, 2002 in the Bountiful Temple. We have been living in our little 1938 bungalow in Bountiful since 2005. Our son, Logan, was born March 2007 and Wyatt was born November 2010. Jared works for Questar Gas and April is a High School Spanish Teacher.
5 comments:
Totally worth the 2 minutes! What a stud.
I was dyyyyyyyyying! LOL! What an adoreable boy you have! SERIOUSLY! So cute! I remember that you used to sing songs and bust into a scream right in the middle of them! He takes after his mama! ;) When are we going to do lunch? You're on summer break, right?
I absolutely love, love, love it. Thanks for sharing! What a lovely voice and such a great instructor.
You're sure to be the next American Idol, Logan. Nice singing! Yea!!
So cute. I can't believe how big he's gotten!
Post a Comment