"Where love is, there is no disputation. Where love is, there is no contention. Where love is, there God will be also." -Thomas S. Monson
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Logan's New Room... Phase ONE
I love change. I decided that Logan's room was too "babyish" so I came up with some ideas to give it a little face lift. I'm not finished because I want to change out the curtains and buy him a twin bed. What do you think so far?
love the new room. I need some help from you to get going on my kids rooms. I cannot figure out what to do. I am so sorry about the appendix and all the trouble lately. We need to get together soon!! Are you free this week?
We were married on September 5, 2002 in the Bountiful Temple. We have been living in our little 1938 bungalow in Bountiful since 2005. Our son, Logan, was born March 2007 and Wyatt was born November 2010. Jared works for Questar Gas and April is a High School Spanish Teacher.
8 comments:
I love it! You did a great job!
Loooove it! Wanna come do my house?
So cute, you did a great job!
i LOVE it! I'm always a sucker for red walls and red accents :)
That is fantastic. I love how deep the red is. It is so boy!
Hmph...have you seen my room yet? It is no longer purple, but the colors of Logans room. I always knew we were kindred.
love the new room. I need some help from you to get going on my kids rooms. I cannot figure out what to do. I am so sorry about the appendix and all the trouble lately. We need to get together soon!! Are you free this week?
AWESOME!!! I need to do this to Matthew's!!!
Post a Comment