"Where love is, there is no disputation. Where love is, there is no contention. Where love is, there God will be also." -Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
For Sale
I am selling a bunch of my SCRAPBOOKING items.Here are some pictures of just a few of the items I'm selling. Most of the items are BRAN NEW. I don't make cards or scrapbook anymore so this stuff is just sitting around. You can have it ALL for $50 or I can sell individual items. If you are interested in all or part of my collection, please leave me a comment. :)
We were married on September 5, 2002 in the Bountiful Temple. We have been living in our little 1938 bungalow in Bountiful since 2005. Our son, Logan, was born March 2007 and Wyatt was born November 2010. Jared works for Questar Gas and April is a High School Spanish Teacher.
1 comment:
I'm interested but need to wait til I move in. If you can sell them b4 great go for it.
Post a Comment