Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First Camping Trip of 2010

My family takes a vacation every summer, usually to Yellowstone, but this year we thought it might be fun to go to Bear Lake.  Jared and I just bought a TENT TRAILER so we wanted to put it to the test.  Here are a few pictures of our adventures. 

The little boys enjoying the Tent Trailer
 
Rope swinging over BLOOMINGTON LAKE.  Logan was sure proud of his daddy.  
  
Minnetoka Caves. 888 stairs and 40 degrees.  brrrr

2 comments:

nymanzanita said...

How fun! Take me next time...ha! Glad you had a nice time with family and were able to try out your new trailer. I think your little guy gets cuter and cuter with every picture I see of him. Cant wait to see the cute baby in a few months too. :)

Heidi #1 said...

Go Jared...that's dedication to jump in the frozen lake fully dressed! Looks like lots of fun, and I am so jelous. This is one of my favorite places to camp!