Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Two Favorite Men

Jared is my favorite man. He is so giving, fun and is the hardest worker. He honors his priesthood and is a great example to Logan.  He is a fantastic dad and is my best friend. He is my perfect match and I know that I am so blessed to be with him.  He loves me when I swear, when I have temper-tantrums and when I look like a total mess. He understands me even when others don't.  



My dad is my favorite daddy. He is so giving, fun and is the hardest worker. He honors his priesthood and is a great example to all of us.  He taught me from a very young age how important the Gospel is in our lives.  He encouraged me to go on a mission, go to college and to get married the in temple.  I don't know what I would do without my daddy in my life.  He understands me and he loves me regardless of my faults.
My Two Favorite Men

2 comments:

Emily Youngdell said...

Cute post, Weebs! Love the last picture. :)

nymanzanita said...

I LOVE this post! It is so "honest" and real. You are lucky to have such amazing men in your life. Your right....you have a pretty cool hubby! Can you believe it was SOOOOO long ago that we were all in the MTC together?! Holy cow! Take care....