Well, we finished the first week of potty training. Accident count: FIVE wet pants and FOUR messy pants. Logan is doing well with going pee pee in the toilet but the poo thing... that's another story. My kid is the most STUBBORN little thing in the world (Jared says he gets that from me, I think he gets that from him). Logan will hold his poo for up to FOUR days and then after three children's LAXATIVES, he will mess his pants. arrrggg.
We have tired every bribe, kickback, hook, prize and reward we can think of. If this kid would just go poop in the toilet, he would get a truck, bike, ATV, and a vacation to Disneyland (not really, but those are some of the bribes). He knows how to do it, he just WON'T. So, what do I do to get this kid to crap in the toilet and not his underwear or bathtub?? I need ideas, please help!





5 comments:
Good luck. After two kids potty trained I've decided that there's no forcing them until they decide they want to. I have begged, bribed, and screamed til I was blue in the face. Then one day they would just start going and no more accidents. So for my third I've decided to do nothing until she's asking me. Hopefully that will save myself a lot of heartache. We'll see. Like I said, good luck:) By the way, congrats on the new one. Super exciting:)
Im Sorry Maybe I shouldnt be laughing at this! Because of the way you put it into words I could just hear it come out of your voice. I love you and I cant really give you any advice. But he will get it, and know he wont be in diapers when he goes to kindergarten! And I think he got it from you the stubborness! LOVE YOU THOUGH!! Logan Logan Logan, Silly Kid!!!
And Laura I agree with You, Lucy just asked and she did it I havent had any problems. Sorry April Im sure you dont want to hear that.
Yes lets do get together we love hangin out and he kids do too! And yes you are right I dont live with Jared.So very true :) People say I'm the the stubborn one and im like YOU Dont live with Ben! Hahaha.
Im going to NYC today and willl be there for a week, so after that lets play Ill call ya
One thing I tried with Aubrey.... I made her clean up her own poop. There were a lot of tears shed by both of us... but she hasn't pooped her pants since. She does still have pee accidents every now and then... and that's after a year and a half of being potty trained! ugh.
Post a Comment