
Logan found all of the rides to be a bit of a bore. I guess next year we will try "Wicked." But he had a great time eating carmel apples and cheetos all day.
"Where love is, there is no disputation. Where love is, there is no contention. Where love is, there God will be also." -Thomas S. Monson
3 comments:
This blog made me excited... since we're taking our girls to Lagoon next week. I dread the thought of standing in lines and a bunch of others peoples brats running around... but the joy in my girls faces, will make it all worth it!
FOr behold, Ben's soul filled with anger and he wanted to smite you for abandoning hi. Amen.
CRAP! We missed Lagoon with you guys! I guess we'll just have to get together in some other way...maybe one of these weekends we could do a BBQ or go get pupusas? (Did I spell that correctly?)
Post a Comment