Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Funny Video

I think my very silly Dad sent this to me. I could never do this because I'm too fat to fit. I do have a few friends who are very small...

3 comments:

Janae said...

WOW I could never do that because A-I'm too fat, they wouldn't be able to throw me the air and if they did I would get stuck. Now theres a sight.
B-I would be TERRIFIED!

Don't be so hard on yourself....You really don't want to be me, TRUST me. But if you ever have photography questions...shoot.

Us Lochers said...

Why would this be something anyone would practice doing? More importantly.... I don't think this is something you should worry about if you could fit or not. There's never going to be a do or die situation that would include fitting through that.... he he he

Alicia Hanson said...

April!! I love your blog, it is so cute!! Your family is so dang cute too! It is a shame we live inches away and don't see each other more :] You guys are the greatest and I love your life story!! See you soon!