skip to main |
skip to sidebar
School's Out for Summer!!
Yipppee skippee! School is over and I am home until August 21st and I couldn't be happier. Don't get me wrong, I love my job. I feel lucky to have a great rewarding job, but I'm happy to be home to play with Logan, go on walks, garden, go on some trips and clean the house.
I will be returning to GHS as a part-time teacher next year and will continue to be involved with the Student Government. Here's the exciting news: in addition to being in charge of the Homecoming Pageant, I get to be in charge of the Prom! (Please don't be jealous and hold back your laughter). Jared is super excited to take me to Homecoming and Prom this year and he's got his tuxedo and limo all ready (catch the sarcasm??). If you knew Jared you'd know that he'd rather have a root canal than go to some studpid High School dance. If you'd like to come with us, call me- I'll hook you up.
No comments:
Post a Comment