Monday, September 1, 2008

Bear Lake with the Fenns

Here are some scrapbook pages of our recent trip to Bear Lake. I love Raspberry Shakes and I love this online scrapbooking thing! Have any of you tried this?? Good times.

5 comments:

Us Lochers said...

Those are really cute pages. Almost makes me want to switch to ditigal scrappin.

Kimmy Sunshine said...

What a fun time and such a cute family. Glad you guys were able to have some family time together.

Emily Youngdell said...

Such cute pages, Weebs! Maybe I will have to look into this whole digital scrapbooking thing. I am seriously stupid when it comes to computer's so we'll see if it is too complicated for me. Ü

Bean said...

ahhhhhhhh Cute! How come you didnt take me to Bear Lake? A-holes!

Rachel said...

Your pages are so cute! What program do you use? We were in Bear Lake too! We should have gotten together for some yummy raspberry shakes!