We were getting tired of the old Gran Prix so we broke down and bought ourselves a new car, well, it's a 2005 with 40,000 miles but it's new to us. We test drove a dozen cars and when we drove the Pacifica we felt happy. Here are some pics of our new ride:





4 comments:
Congrats, it's gorgeous! I'll have to snag a spin in it. Do you still have your old car?
Hey! That almost looks like mine! Only we got the Van version! I LOVE mine . .. I hope you will love yours too. Congrats!
April.........what a sweet new ride! I love it! A little jealous.......but I love it! When are we going to hang?
Its a tough thing to do.... find a minivan that's not actually a minivan. The one feature I think you're going to love are those captain chairs as the 2nd row.
Post a Comment