Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy 6 Years!

It was our anniversary on Friday, Sept 5th. We stayed at the Homestead in Midway and we swam in the Crater, ate out and had breakfast in bed. Good times. It was the first time we had been away from our Logan which made the night nice but strange.
I love my Jared tons and tons and I'm really thankful we decided to go on a mission so that Elder Fenn and I had a chance to meet. He is so hard working and loving and I'm happy he puts up with all my crazy antics and flaws. I'm blessed to have him forever and ever.

6 comments:

Alicia Hanson said...

Congrats!! Brandon and I have been married six years since August, we are pretty close! You guys are the cutest couple and cutest family!! Great job on your blog!

Us Lochers said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kimmy Sunshine said...

You guys truly are a one of kind family and care for family and friends. I'm glad you were able to get away and celebrate. We made it to 9 years.

Jessie said...

Congratulations April! I can't believe it has already been 6 years for you two. I love you and miss you! We really need to get together sometime....

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary!!! What a fun way to celebrate!

Bean said...

Congrats A-holes! I love you guys. All you did is swim and eat and eat in bed!? Right. Is that what you kids are calling it now days "Breakfast in bed"?Pervs