Thursday, September 25, 2008

What the CRAP?!

I was picking tomatoes this afternoon in our garden while Logan ran around the backyard like a lunatic set free from the Crazy House. While happily picking tomatoes I glanced up to see what my little lunatic was doing and I noticed that he was about to put something in his mouth. Hummm, I wondered. I don't remember bringing any treats outside for him to munch on... oh crap. I quickly dropped the tomatoes and I realized that he was holding a piece of Dog POO inches from his mouth and saying, "Oh cookie." I quickly flicked the poo from his death grip and ran him inside to sanitize his little hands. My only hope is that he hadn't already consumed some poo while I was busy picking tomatoes.

5 comments:

Us Lochers said...

Too funny!

Jennifer said...

That doesn't say much about the cookies he's used to!

Emily said...

The same thing happened to my sister and her little boy, except Harrison ate some!!!

Jessie said...

Speaking of poo, do you remember one crazy night at Snow College that involved poo? Oh I do!

Heidi #1 said...

Not nearly as bad as dog poo, but Adam was counting the money he found in the dryer the other day and I looked over as he is choking and he looks up and says "mommy, I eat my monies." Nice, we should see a dime coming out of his trash soon!