Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Who said Pitbulls are mean??

Sammy the Lab-Putbull is the nicest dog in the world and is Logan's jungle gym and best friend. Logan climbes, jumps, pulls and pinches our poor Sammy and she just puts up with it. In my opinion, EVERY little boy needs a dog. Sad Story: we lost her two weeks ago but luckily the Animal Shelter had her so we bailed her out of doggy jail.

4 comments:

Janae said...

Aw I am glad you found her, it would have been tragic if you lost her for good.

Bean said...

I hate bailin those fetchers out of doggy jail!It is expensive! I have done it twice now with Cajun and next time it will be all over cause I will not get him out. I love you guys! I wish you would ever be my friend

Brad Hyde Family said...

Hi April,

Thanks for the comment on my blog. You're an awesome gal!! I love looking at the pics of your cute little family!

Emily Youngdell said...

Such cute pictures! I have a boxer/german shepard and he is so patient with my kids too. My friend insists that pitbulls are one of the greatest dogs and I tend to agree. Your dog has a look on his face like, "Oh man, how long do I have to put up with this?" So cute.