So I basically haven't read a book in English since 1985 (ok, not that long ago). I used to read all the time and I'm a good reader too, but in College all I read were Spanish novels that hurt my brain and turned me off to reading anything but my horoscope. Then one day my friend Chaylse told me to read the Twilight Book and I was hesitant because, well, those books are too trendy and I hate trendy. But curiosity got the best of me so I said ok. Well, three weeks later I have read Twilight and New Moon and today I ran to Cosco to buy the last two books in the series. I'm a Twilight Addict and I find myself excited to read. My mom is proud that I have learned how to read again and I'm feeling pretty happy. Now maybe I'll remember how to workout... yeah, maybe.
2 months ago




4 comments:
Don't you LOVE the books!!! yeah, I fit in with the young women/teenagers. Oh to be young again! I read the first three in about 5 days...my family almost starved!!!
They are very addicting! That's for sure, I am with you on the remembering how to excercise, what was that again... :)
EVERYONE I worked with was reading them, so I automatically decided NOT to read them, BUT...in a moment of weakness, I picked up Twilight and I read all three in a four days. They're just so FUN! I'm going to be a humungous nerd and go to the midnight showing when the movie comes out. You can be a nerd with me if ya want! :)
I am exactly the same way. I HATE trendy things! I hate to say that I am reading the books every one else is reading! BUT, these were my little exception (besides Harry Potter!), and I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED them! Also, you should read The Host by Stephanie Meyer!! A little slow to get into, but I liked it almost better than Twilight! Enjoy!
Post a Comment